Can you recharge the battery on a yamaha Vino 125?
i accidentily left the lights on my yamaha last night, and i read in the manual that the battery can be recharged.
i do have a charger for vehicle batteries.
the battery is Not COMPLETLY dead. but its enough that the stop light just barely works and the Left/Right signal lights cannot turn on. the electric starter also doesnt work.
The manual says it Can be recharged but i just want some clarification.Thank you
Yes, it can be recharged. Just make sure that voltage and amp’s are right
Yamaha 650 V star battery install
Incoming search terms:
- yamaha battery powered 4 wheeler
- battery install v star 250
- yamaha battery problems v 650
- where is battery on 2012 yamaha vstar 250
- picture of battery for 2002 yamaha v star 650
- how to remove the battery from a v-star 650
- how to remove battery cover 2006 yamaha v star 650
- how to change battery on yamaha 650
- charging battery for vstar 650
- Changing Battery on 2007 Yamaha Vstar 650
- yamaha chargable 4 wheelers