What is the “modern” equivalent of a “H type” battery….?
Old L.E.D watches from the 1970s specify either a “type H” or “H type” ….
I think it’s either ,LR44 or SR44 but i’m open to any other suggestions..
As it’s a LED module from the 70s i really don’t want to risk placing any old watch battery in just in case.
It’s a 386 silver oxide 1.55v battery, so a different size and voltage to an SR44/LR44.
They’re still easy to get, but if you have trouble try the Small Battery Company if you’re in the UK. http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_386.htm?386,Timex,H
One of the first epic NINTENDO CONSOLES!
Incoming search terms:
- are sr44w the dame asr44 batteries
- are there different lr 44 batteries
- difference between a76 and 357
- LR BATTERY VS SR BATTERY
- PR 44 BATTERY
- pr44 lr44
- sr compared to lr in batteries
- whats the differnce between lr44 &sr44 batteries