What is the “modern” equivalent of a “H type” battery….?
Old L.E.D watches from the 1970s specify either a “type H” or “H type” ….
I think it’s either ,LR44 or SR44 but i’m open to any other suggestions..
As it’s a LED module from the 70s i really don’t want to risk placing any old watch battery in just in case.
It’s a 386 silver oxide 1.55v battery, so a different size and voltage to an SR44/LR44.
They’re still easy to get, but if you have trouble try the Small Battery Company if you’re in the UK. http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_386.htm?386,Timex,H
One of the first epic NINTENDO CONSOLES!
|50 AG13 SR44 LR44 A76 A01 675A Alkaline battery fast!!
|10 357 / 303 Energizer Batteries SR44SW SR44W LR44
10 Type 357/303 Energizer Batteries. This is a new set of 10 type 357/303 (SR44SW) Energizer batteries. Brand new and guaranteed factory fresh. The shelf life on Energizer batteries is 5 to 10 years. These batteries are commonly required for Swatch, Fossil, Timex and Casio popular brands. Energizer’s reported failure rate is far less than 1/1000 of 1%. This devotion to consistent quality has led i…
|MaxSale NEW 100 Pcs AG13 LR44 357 A76 L1154 SR44 Button Cell Battery
Description:100% New High QualityCapacity: 148 mAhVoltage: 1.5 VDiameter: 11.6 mmHeight: 5.4 mmChemistry: AlkalineFeatures:AG13 batteries are a popular 1.5V button cell battery. They are the most popularalkaline button batteriesdue to having the highest capacity in their family of batteries.Battery EquivalentsLR44- L1154- SR44- SG13- LR154- A76- S76- EPX76- 157- 303- 357.Many others including mode…
|KYORITSU KEW 1030 Protable Pen Digital Multimeter DMM LCD Backlight Display LR44
Feature:Compact pen type designDouble molded main body and range switch provide comfortable single handed gripPenlight illuminates brightly the point to be measuredBacklight LCD is highly visible, even in darknessAuto power-off function to save batteryREL function to check the difference (DC_V/CAP)All ranges including Ohm range are protected against overload voltage of 600 VTest lead is wrapped in…
|Plate Pals White Double Toggle Temp/RH 22101
Once you replace your existing wall switch plates with these unique Plate Pals switch plate cover thermometers you’ll never again have to guess what the temperature or relative humidity is in the room. Integrated into the switch plate cover is a 5/8″ curved temperature and relative humidity readout display thermometer. The digital display is powered by a small watch battery (included) that is acce…
Incoming search terms:
- di9fference between sr and lr batteries
- what is the difference between lr44 and pr44 batteries
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LR 43 BATTERY AND LR 44
- what is the difference between an lr44 battery and a 386 battery
- what is the difference between a lr44 and pr44
- what is the differecnce between LR44 & LR44H
- what is difference lr44 and sr44 button batteries
- what is difference between sr44 and lr44
- pr44 lr44 battery differences
- lr44h and LR44 difference
- is there a difference between LR44 and 357
- difference lr44 sr44
- difference between sr44 and lr44
- difference between 76 and 357 battery
- differance between asr44 and lr44 battery
- what is the difference in a lr44 battery and a a76