What is the “modern” equivalent of a “H type” battery….?
Old L.E.D watches from the 1970s specify either a “type H” or “H type” ….
I think it’s either ,LR44 or SR44 but i’m open to any other suggestions..
As it’s a LED module from the 70s i really don’t want to risk placing any old watch battery in just in case.
It’s a 386 silver oxide 1.55v battery, so a different size and voltage to an SR44/LR44.
They’re still easy to get, but if you have trouble try the Small Battery Company if you’re in the UK. http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_386.htm?386,Timex,H
One of the first epic NINTENDO CONSOLES!
|10 357 / 303 Energizer Batteries SR44SW SR44W LR44
10 Type 357/303 Energizer Batteries. This is a new set of 10 type 357/303 (SR44SW) Energizer batteries. Brand new and guaranteed factory fresh. The shelf life on Energizer batteries is 5 to 10 years. These batteries are commonly required for Swatch, Fossil, Timex and Casio popular brands. Energizer’s reported failure rate is far less than 1/1000 of 1%. This devotion to consistent quality has led i…
|Energizer LR44 1.5V Button Cell Battery 10 pack (Replaces: LR44, CR44, SR44, 357, SR44W, AG13, G13, A76, A-76, PX76, 675, 1166a, LR44H, V13GA, GP76A, L1154, RW82B, EPX76, SR44SW, 303, SR44, S303, S357, SP303, SR44SW) Energizer Brand Name Batteries
10 Energizer A76 LR44 1.5V Alkaline Button Cell Batteries
Equivalents:GPA76, D76A, S76, GPA76, PX76A, A76, EPX 76, EPX-76, G13A, V13GA, 357,357A, D357, V357, GP357, CA18, CA19, LR44, SR44,CX44, SR44W, L1154, LR1154, SR1154, 675A, RPX675, PX675A, RW82, 228, 303, S1145, E1128MP, 1166A, 208-904, 280-62SB-F9, SB-B9
Works for: Watches, Clocks, Calculators, Cameras, Hearing aids, Flashlights, Remot…
|10 pack MAXELL AG13 LR44 357 button cell battery
Maxell Alkaline Button Cell Battery is Designed for today’s watches, electronics and digital equipment provides High performance and reliability. Replaces LR44, AG13, A76, L1154, G13, V13GA….
|MaxSale NEW 100 Pcs AG13 LR44 357 A76 L1154 SR44 Button Cell Battery
Description:100% New High QualityCapacity: 148 mAhVoltage: 1.5 VDiameter: 11.6 mmHeight: 5.4 mmChemistry: AlkalineFeatures:AG13 batteries are a popular 1.5V button cell battery. They are the most popularalkaline button batteriesdue to having the highest capacity in their family of batteries.Battery EquivalentsLR44- L1154- SR44- SG13- LR154- A76- S76- EPX76- 157- 303- 357.Many others including mode…
Incoming search terms:
- difference between LR44 AND SR44
- lr44 or sr44 batteries
- ARE LR44 AND PR44 BATTERIES TEH SAME
- lr44 vs sr44
- what is the diffeference between sr44 and lr44 batteries
- what is the difference between AG values of 1 5v button batteries
- what is the difference between an sr 44 and lr44 battery
- what is the difference between batteries SR & LR
- whats the difference between a GPA76 watch battery and a A76
- which battery is better sr or lr
- which is better lr or sr battery
- lr vs Sr battery
- difference sr44 vs sr44w sr44sw
- Cortana whats the difference between a lr 44 battery and in SR44 battery
- difference between a76 and 357 battery
- difference between an lr44 and sr44 battery
- difference between lr & sr batteries
- difference between lr and sr batterie
- difference between lr and sr battery
- difference between PR44 and LR44