What is the “modern” equivalent of a “H type” battery….?
Old L.E.D watches from the 1970s specify either a “type H” or “H type” ….
I think it’s either ,LR44 or SR44 but i’m open to any other suggestions..
As it’s a LED module from the 70s i really don’t want to risk placing any old watch battery in just in case.
It’s a 386 silver oxide 1.55v battery, so a different size and voltage to an SR44/LR44.
They’re still easy to get, but if you have trouble try the Small Battery Company if you’re in the UK. http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_386.htm?386,Timex,H
One of the first epic NINTENDO CONSOLES!
|Energizer LR44 1.5V Button Cell Battery 10 pack (Replaces: LR44, CR44, SR44, 357, SR44W, AG13, G13, A76, A-76, PX76, 675, 1166a, LR44H, V13GA, GP76A, L1154, RW82B, EPX76, SR44SW, 303, SR44, S303, S357, SP303, SR44SW) Energizer Brand Name Batteries
10 Energizer A76 LR44 1.5V Alkaline Button Cell Batteries
Equivalents:GPA76, D76A, S76, GPA76, PX76A, A76, EPX 76, EPX-76, G13A, V13GA, 357,357A, D357, V357, GP357, CA18, CA19, LR44, SR44,CX44, SR44W, L1154, LR1154, SR1154, 675A, RPX675, PX675A, RW82, 228, 303, S1145, E1128MP, 1166A, 208-904, 280-62SB-F9, SB-B9
Works for: Watches, Clocks, Calculators, Cameras, Hearing aids, Flashlights, Remot…
|10 pack MAXELL AG13 LR44 357 button cell battery
Maxell Alkaline Button Cell Battery is Designed for today’s watches, electronics and digital equipment provides High performance and reliability. Replaces LR44, AG13, A76, L1154, G13, V13GA….
|MaxSale NEW 100 Pcs AG13 LR44 357 A76 L1154 SR44 Button Cell Battery
Description:100% New High QualityCapacity: 148 mAhVoltage: 1.5 VDiameter: 11.6 mmHeight: 5.4 mmChemistry: AlkalineFeatures:AG13 batteries are a popular 1.5V button cell battery. They are the most popularalkaline button batteriesdue to having the highest capacity in their family of batteries.Battery EquivalentsLR44- L1154- SR44- SG13- LR154- A76- S76- EPX76- 157- 303- 357.Many others including mode…
Incoming search terms:
- difference between LR44 AND SR44
- difference in a cx44 and sr44
- what is the difference between batteries SR & LR
- what is the difference between battery lr44 and 357
- what is the difference between lr and SR im batteries
- ARE LR44 AND PR44 BATTERIES TEH SAME
- what is the difference between panasonic SR44W and LR44W batteries
- whats the differance between an A76 battery and a epx76
- which is better lr or sr battery
- what is the difference between an sr 44 and lr44 battery
- what is the difference between AG values of 1 5v button batteries
- sr 44 155v battery
- lr44 vs sr44
- Is there a difference between a 357 battery and LR44 battery?
- difference between PR44 and LR44
- difference between lr and sr watch batteries
- difference 357 battery vs lr44
- whst is the difference between the Lr and sr on a watch battery