Problem with power chair…can someone help me?
My husband was in power chair, we went for a walk down the street. Power chair batteries went dead. I pushed the chair for a couple of blocks home. Now it will not charge. I dont’ know if I broke it or if there is something wrong with the charger. Usually the charger has a little fan in it that blows while charging. The fan did not come on, the charger is showing a green light which means that it is charged but the chair will not move. All the lights on the controller keep flashing when I turn on the chair. We bought it used.
Hello,I work on power chairs on occasion and don’t know it all by any means.Not knowing the make and model limits the answer.Most units have an on board computer/controller that monitors the state of battery charge,tilt angle,and electrical connections for the motors and brakes.The controller is flashing a trouble code that is read as a series of flashes.You can probably go to the manufacturers website and find out what the code is saying then take it from there.
How to Buy a Power Chair Battery?
Incoming search terms:
- why wont my jazzy powerchair battery charge
- how to remove battery from jazzy select
- jazzy power chair batteries will not charge
- electric wheel chair jazzy batteries charged will not turn on
- replacing batteries in Jazzy Select
- replaceing batteries on jazzy select
- power chair batteries not charging
- jazzy select replacement battery
- jazzy select batteries
- jazzy power chair replace battery
- iy how to change batters in a jazzy select will chair
- how to take my batteries out of my Jazzy 614hd
- how to replace battery on jazzy power chair
- How to install batteries on Jazzy wheelchair
- how to change the battery in a jazzy chair
- youtube of taking battery out of a jazzy power wheelchair