how do i charge a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack?
My digital camera uses a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, I do NOT have anything for it. I do however have a USB that fits, will this work to charge the camera? Thank you
Some cameras can charge through the USB port, but the majority can’t. The make and model of your camera would really help better the answers you’ll receive.
The Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS can’t charge through the USB port — you’ll need to purchase a Canon CB-2LV charger or a compatible charger for your Canon NB-4L proprietary lithium-ion battery.
You can purchase a Canon CB-2LV from various e-tailers:
Anything less than $40 is a generic charger. I wouldn’t recommend buying from sellers that aren’t featured on that page (Newegg, Buydig, and Dell are the only reputable sellers there). If you are comfortable with buying a cheaper generic charger (which I wouldn’t recommend) then you can find plenty on eBay.
You’ll have a hard time finding a store that stocks it if you want to buy one in person. Try visiting your local Radio Shack or photo equipment shop.
ION Audio Block Rocker Battery Powered Speaker System for iPod
Incoming search terms:
- Ion Block Rocker Battery Replacement
- ion block rocker battery
- how to charge ion block rocker
- Block Rocker Battery Replacement
- how to change a battery in a ion block rocker
- ION Block Rocker Bluetooth Portable Speaker System replace battery
- ion rock blocker does not charge
- i do you charge ion speaker
- my ion rock blocker stopped charging
- replace battery ion explorer
- ion ipa03 rechargebale battery
- Repacement battery for the Block Rocker by Ion audio
- replacing ion rock blocker batteries
- li-42b lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- ion rock blocker hack
- replacing the battery on a ION blockrocker
- rock blocker charger
- Ion Rock Block